HP3 Series Fiber Inspection
Fiber Inspection and Fiber Testing Solution
The HP3 Series is the industry’s first handheld solution for inspecting and testing fiber networks with one device!
The HP3 Series system integrates the most essential fiber tools into a single solution that cuts test time in half and delivers better network performance. The HP3 device allows technicians to work smarter and faster with a tool that promotes best practices in an efficient workflow. Doing things right the first time protects network investment by preventing costly mistakes that could affect performance later on. The HP3 also includes the option for an integrated patch cord microscope (PCM) for dedicated patch cord inspection, offering even greater workflow efficiency.
- Combines two basic fiber tests in one device, saving upfront costs and improving testing throughput and efficiency
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope lets users quickly and easily inspect both sides of fiber interconnects
- Promotes proper fiber handling workflow and practice
- 2.0 inch LCD (HP3) to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Three-year calibration period
HP3-60 – Handheld display with integrated power meter. Display range: -65 to +10dBm.
HP3-60-P4 – Handheld display with integrated power meter and 400X patch cord microscope.
HP3-80 – Handheld display with integrated high-power meter. Display range: -50 to +23dBm.
HP3-80-P4 – Handheld display with integrated high-power meter and 400X patch cord microscope. Display range: -50 to +23dBm.