DWDM OTDR modules
4100-Series for T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 and 5800 Platforms
DWDM OTDR solution enables performing a complete end-to-end link characterization and troubleshooting through MUX/DEMUX of newly deployed or active DWDM and Hybrid CWDM/DWDM networks.
It’s the perfect OTDR for cable, mobile, and telecommunications operators dealing with C-RAN and mobile front haul access networks, passive DWDM networks for cable TV business services, and next-generation FTTH networks.
- High performance single-ended test tool to qualify and troubleshoot Metro and Access DWDM networks
- Deliver right, first time deployment during construction
- Troubleshoot faulty links without disrupting traffic on active channels
- Easy to use with a simple set-up menu and optional Smart Link Mapper (SLM) application, eliminate OTDR trace interpretation errors
- Provides a comprehensive kit for field technicians when connected to VIAVI Ethernet/CPRI T-BERD/MTS-5800 Network Test Solution
- All-inclusive solution for hybrid CWDM/DWDM networks when combined with VIAVI CWDM OTDR modules
- Tunable DWDM OTDR in the C-band (1528nm-1563nm/191.70 to 196.10 THz)
- 50GHz/100GHz/200GHz channel spacing based on the ITU-T standard grid
- 42 dB dynamic range for access and metro applications
- Integrated C-band tunable laser source with modulation capability
- Smart Link Mapper (SLM) option (icon based view of fiber link with splice, connector, MUX/DEMUX)
- Compatible with T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 and -5800 platforms