Tube MidSpan Splitting Tool, Large, Red, 2.7-3.0mm
$223.85 incl GST
Mid-span longitudinal loose tube splitter tool.
Used to access fibers within loose tubes (2.7-3.0mm O.D.) at mid-span locations.
It cuts two longitudinal slits (at approx. 180 degrees) allowing for safe removal of fibers from within the tube.
A similar tube mid span slitter suitable for 2.3mm diameter tubes is also available.
Tube MidSpan Splitting Tool
Corning Loose Tube Slitter Tool.
Mid-span longitudinal loose tube splitting tool for the removal of loose tube elements from fiber optic cables
Tube MidSpan Splitting Tool Instruction Sheet
- Ensure tube size is in range indicated on tube splitter.
- Remove tube to be cut from slot.
*Warning – do not ring cut tube before using tube splitter
- Open tube splitter and place around tube at start of desired cut and close fully.
- Pull in desired direction until end of cut.
*Splitter may be pulled along the tube in either direction
- Open tube splitter and remove tube
- Separate the two halves of tube and cut away with scissors or similar
Others have also bought…
Fiber Preparation Kit, Fiber Stripping Tool and Kevlar Cutter/Scissors in Molded Pouch, Essential Tool$97.90 incl GST Add to cart
Reliable Jokari Brand Fiber Optic Cable Stripping Knife for 2-28mm Round Cable, Slip-proof handle grip$44.45 incl GST Add to cart
Microcare Cable Gel and Adhesive Remover, Pocket-size Pen, Leak Proof, Incredibly easy to use$26.95 incl GST Add to cart
DWDM OTDR modulesRead more
DWDM OTDR Module – 4100-Series for T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 and 5800 Platforms