Jokari Fiber Optic Cable Stripping Knife for 2-28mm Round Cable, Slip-proof handle grip
$44.45 incl GST
Jokari Fiber Optic Cable Stripping Knife
The Fiber Optic Cable Stripping Knife is for stripping the sheathing of round cables by circular and longitudinal cut. This fiber optic cable stripping knife is made in Germany by Jokari, a world leading manufacturer of cable stripping and dismantling technology. It’s made from special Titanium-Nitride coating (TIN) to achieve longer life, faster cutting, and less wear. It features a large adjustment screw which allows for effortless adjustments, and an automatic adjustment to length cut. The user also benefits from a secure grip achieved by the non-slip padding. A TIN-coated spare blade is also included in the handle.
Proven a million times over, the Jokari fiber optic cable stripping knife is the tool of choice for stripping all standard round cables.
The fiber optic cable stripping knife is a swivel-type cable sheath stripper for stripping all standard round cables with OD of 2-28mm diameter. It features an an adjustable cutting depth for differing insulation thicknesses by using a simple turn screw at the end of the unit. Simply press tool against the cable, rotate; pull tool to cut the cable and then peel off the sheathing.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Cutting blade automatically repositions from cutting around, to cutting along the sheath for fast and damage free stripping
- Adjustable cutting depth to prevent damage to the conductors
- High grade wear resistant polyamide construction
- Slip-proof handle grip with soft thumb protector
- Cutting blade with Titanium-Nitride coating (TIN) to achieve longer lifer, faster cutting and less wear
- Spare cutting blade with TIN coating in the handle
- Working Range Ø 8 – 28 mm (5/16 – 1.1/8″)