Cable Sheath Stripper & Ring Tool
$113.85 incl GST
The Jonard Tools Cable Sheath Stripper & Ring Tool is a must have tool for every fiber technician. It is designed to slit and ring many types of tight buffers, loose tube buffers, breakout cables, and other types of jacketed fiber cables.
- L-shaped hardened steel guide and blade guard are specially designed to allow the tool to slit open jackets while protecting the buffer tubes and fiber inside the cable
- The slitter blade is located at the top of the tool, has 1/4” of the blade exposed, and is held in place by the 1/4” L-shaped steel guide
- The Ringer portion of the tool is located on the back of the handle and uses a spring steel cable holder to hold the cable in place. This holder also has a sliding metal tensioner to increase the force on the cable and help ensure the jacket is cut all the way through
- Ringer can be used on 3/16″-1/2″ (4.7 mm-12.7 mm) diameter cables and cuts through plastic, rubber, or fabric insulation sheathing with 0.031” (0.787 mm) or 0.018″ (0.457 mm) thickness
- Includes one spare ringing and one spare slitting blade