OneExpert DSP ONX-220
When home network quality is unreliable, customers become dissatisfied and are more likely to churn. At the same time, technical complexity is increasing, but technician skill and experience at the installation service tier are typically minimal. It’s never been more important to have quick, effective troubleshooting tools that enable techs to quickly and efficiently verify performance as advertised.
The ONX-220 is fast, complete, and follows up testing with simple cloud data storage to enable real-time close-out and reporting.
- Fastest and most comprehensive tool for verifying high speed DOCSIS service activation and performance
- Rugged build quality, workmanship, and reliability
- Technicians now have access to a rugged, precise measurement instrument at a budget minded price
- Best balance of features, performance, and cost – designed to meet the budgets of installers and contractors
Features and Benefits:
- Most powerful meter in this price range
- Fast, complete, and precise analog and digital signal measurements, including DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM, with a fast boot time, location-based auto tests, and auto-channel plans
- Powerful processing for faster measurements and complete autotest results in less than two minutes
- Complete measurement dashboards with simple Pass/Fail results for novice technicians and ability to drill down for more detailed measurement results
- Works right out-of-the-box with each unit being factory synced to the customer’s StrataSync account, so any configurations and limits are automatically configured upon arrival
- Includes StrataSync Core for meter asset management, and a Workflow option couples work orders to jobs for complete information tracking
- Gigabit Ethernet, DOCSIS, and WiFi throughput testing
- Wireless (802.11 ac 2.4/5 GHz with 3×3 MIMO) survey with signal strength, SSID, channels, security, MAC, and protocols.
- Expandable to perform optical power measurements, fiber optic end face inspection to ensure clean connections