High Powered Tone Generator
ToneMaster High Powered Tone Generator
The Platinum Tools ToneMaster high-power tone generator enables signal detection over 20 miles away. It also makes tracing through walls and enclosures easier with multiple tones and power levels suited for network, signal wire, coax, and telephone cable applications.
Four tone amplitude levels include normal and half, high-powered normal and half, with the half amplitude unbalanced for stronger signal effect on twisted pairs. In addition, depending on test requirements, three distinctly different tones can be selected from the front panel.
Paired with the Platinum Tools ToneSeeker tracer the ToneMaster makes easy work of tracing and locating cables and cable ends.
Key Features and Benefits
- 700% more power than standard tone generators
- Unbalanced tone mode supports longer distances on UTP cables
- Constant amplitude output ensures no signal decrease as battery discharges
- Auto-off for battery conservation
- Full talk battery to power a dry line
- Tone may be added in any mode – phone sets without a monitor feature can pick up tone
- Models available with molded-in alligator clips or molded-in angled bed-of-nails (ABN) clips
Others have also bought…
T3031U Easy UTP-STP Stripper$7.70 incl GST Add to cart
NaviTEK NT NetworkRead more
Net Prowler Cabling and Network Tester, Platinum Tools TNP700, High Resolution$1,479.00 incl GST Add to cart
Platinum Tools Net Chaser Ethernet Speed Certifier & Network Tester$2,932.00 incl GST Add to cart