The NaviTEK IE is a tester for commissioning, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of PROFINET Industrial Ethernet networks as well as standard Ethernet IP networks.
Designed to simplify the process, the NaviTEK IE identifies network nodes and configuration without requiring a PC and speciality software. An easy-to-understand system health check pinpoints potential issues before they become network failures. Automatically discover cable, network or device configuration/faults with the touch of a button.
Features and Benefits:
- Pinpoint cable faults on copper and fibre cabling
- Easily configure nodes to resolve connectivity issues
- Prevent network failures with the health check feature
- Locate hard to find devices using the device blink feature
- Find misconfigured devices using the NetMAP comparison tool
- Find rogue devices using the 48 hour event log
- Create professional PDF reports for your clients
- Send reports anywhere using the free TREND AnyWARE app
- Pinpoint Cable Faults and Minimise Downtime
- Accurate distance to fault using Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR)
- Tests every wire in the data cable not every pair to help isolate issues that other testers cannot find
- Supports standard and non-standard cabling as the wiremap can be customised to your specific cabling