MS-526 Mid Span Slit & Ring Tool
(10.2 mm-18.2 mm)
The PATENTED and award-winning MS-526 Mid Span Slit and Ring Tool is designed to provide easy access to optical fibers in Corning Altos loose tube cable with binderless FastAcess technology (as well as other similar thin-walled 9.8 to 18.2 mm diameter jackets). Building on the popularity of the Jonard Tools MS-6 and MS-26 Fiber Optic Mid Span Slitting Tools, we have incorporated a ring feature in the tool to make it even more versatile.
- Consists of 4 precision slitting grooves and 4 precision ring grooves ranging in size from 9.8 mm to 18.2 mm
- One side of the tool performs radial/ring cuts and the other side slits the cable (longitudinal cut)
- Compact design weighing less than 0.61 lb (277 g) with included tethering hole makes it perfect to use in tight spaces or on the go
- The indicator line on top of the unit indicates the position of the blade for accurate slitting and ringing
- This tool was specially designed for use on Corning Altos® loose tube with FastAccess® technology cables and other similar style cables
- Replacement blade set available, part number: MS-526RB
- Blades last for 5,000 slits/cuts
- All of MS Series Mid Span Tools are patented for their unique design and functionality. The MS-426 won the 2019 Cabling Installation & Maintenance Gold award for innovation and our MS-6 won the same prestigious award in 2018!
Groove Sizes: 9.8-10.2 mm | 11.8-12.2 mm | 15.4-15.8 mm | 17.8-18.2 mm
Affordable RJ45 Crimping Tool for Cat3/ Cat4 / Cat5 / Cat5e/ Cat6 cables$32.99 incl GST Add to cart
OneExpert CATV ONX-620/630Read more
Heavy Duty T10520 RJ45 Snap Plug Crimp Tool, Built-In Cutter and Stripper$79.00 incl GST Add to cart
Platinum Tools LanSeeker Cable and RJ45 Tester, Tone Generator$149.00 incl GST Add to cart