Active V-Groove Alignment Fiber Fusion Splicer
The Swift KF4A is an Active V-Groove Alignment Fiber Fusion Splicer which has been designed to complete all five processes of optical fiber splicing (stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and sleeving) quickly and conveniently. In addition, an Optical Power Meter and VFL(Visual Fault Locator) can be embedded optionally in the machine.
The KF4A is the best fit for fusion splicing and fusion splice-on connectors (SOC) of FTTx network applications. The KF4A eliminates fatal issues common with conventional mechanical connectors including low quality, weak durability and high maintenance costs. The KF4A fusion splicer coupled with fusion splice-on connectors (SOC) provides customers the best return on investment.
SWIFT KF4A Active V-Groove Alignment Fiber Fusion Splicer
Key Features and Benefits:
- All-In-One fusion splicer with built in thermal stripper, cleaner, cleaver, splicer and dual oven heater
- No scratches on fiber by thermal stripping
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Monitor with Touch Screen
- Bidirectional Operation System
- User friendly GUI
- Powerful lithium polymer battery with large capacity
- Resistance to Shock, Dust and Water
- Ideal for Enterprise, Data Center, Broadband and FTTH network application