Multi Port Synchronization Tester
Simultaneous testing reducing test times and complexity
If you’re looking to rigorously test SECs, EECs, boundary and slave clocks, the Calnex Paragon-t provides simultaneous frequency, phase, ToD and SyncE wander test functions. The Paragon-t lets you to make 4 Frequency, plus 4 Phase (1pps) and 4 ToD display measurements simultaneously. In other words, 12 simultaneous measurements saving you days of test time, greatly increasing test coverage, and saving on test equipment.
So if you need to verify multiple software releases each year, verify network equipment during vendor selection, acceptance test or field trials, or verify the Installation of synchronization equipment, now you can be sure your NEs meet performance and quality standards. Better still, the Paragon-t lets you do it faster, more thoroughly and with less equipment than ever before.
Parallel Measurements for Ethernet & IP Mobile Backhaul
Test Multiple Slave and Boundary Clocks Simultaneously
Key Features and Benefits:
- Simultaneous testing of multiple 1588v2 Slave and Boundary Clocks
- Apply multiflow, multi-PDV profiles using the Paragon-X and simultaneously measure the BC/SC clock and phase outputs using the Paragon-t
- 4 ports simultaneous Boundary Clock (BC) and Slave Clock (SC) frequency measurements
- 4 ports phase measurement
- 1pps (bal/unbal)
- 4 ports ToD (Time of Day) accuracy measurement
- 4 ports MTIE, TDEV, clock MAFE and FFO pass/fail evaluation to standard or user masks
- Simultaneous Sync-E measurement
- 4 ports simultaneous Sync-E wander measurement to G.8262/G.8261
- 4 ports Sync-E ESMC measurement and decodes to G.8264
- 4 ports MTIE, TDEV, clock MAFE and FFO pass/fail evaluation to G.8262/G.8261 standard or user masks
- Ideal for system verification, benchmarking, regression test or Proof or Concept.
- Test chains (e.g. BCs) requiring multiple simultaneous test points.