Temperature Monitoring Sensor
ServerChecks’Temperature Monitoring Sensor is designed for indoor use inside data centers, server rooms & cabinets. The sensor can monitor temperature in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit within a range of -55°C to +125°C (-67ºF to +167ºF). It has a precision of ±0.1ºC (0.18ºF) with an accuracy of ±0.5°C (0.9°F) from -10°C to +85°C / 14°F to 185°F. Please consider that the SensorGateway has different operating temperature ranges.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Sensor accuracy ±0.5ºC (0.9 ºF)
- Compact plug & play sensor.
- Designed for indoor use.
- Steel enclosure.
- Industrial grade.
- Ou rack, DIN rail or wall mountable sensor.
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email or SMS.
- Calibration certificates available (optional).
- Daisy Chain option available for up to 20 sensors
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)