Infrared Thermal Camera Sensor
This Infrared Thermal Camera Sensor detects thermal runaways of critical equipment providing you with the temperature of the air surrounding the sensor. The thermal camera sensors provide you with the temperature of the objects & equipment it sees; up to a distance of 50 yards or 45m.
The world’s first SNMP & Modbus (TCP & RTU) thermal camera sensor that tells you the temperature of what it actually sees. From 768 up to 9600 temperature measurement points in one image, analysed every 2 seconds.
Minimum and maximum temperature data is available to industrial and IT automation platforms via Modbus TCP or SNMP.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference). Two thermal image sensors per SensorGateway are supported.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Can detect IR heat from up to approximately 30m/90ft.
- Field Of View (FOV): 50° horizontal – 63.5° vertical.
- Reading in Celcius or Fahrenheit
- Elevated Skin Temperature Monitoring redesigned for our Covid-19 emergency response
- Available in 3 versions;
- Small – thermal image size 768 temperature measurement points (32×24 pixels)
- Medium – thermal image size 4800 temperature measurement points (80×60 pixels)
- Large – thermal image size 9600 temperature measurement points (160×120 pixels)
- No PC or Software Required
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)