Infrared Thermal Camera Sensor
A regular temperature sensor provides you with the temperature of the air surrounding the sensor. The thermal camera sensors provide you with the temperature of the objects & equipment it sees; up to a distance of 50 yards or 45m.
The world’s first SNMP & Modbus (TCP & RTU) thermal camera sensor that tells you the temperature of what it actually sees. From 768 up to 9600 temperature measurement points in one image, analysed every 2 seconds.
Minimum and maximum temperature data is available to industrial and IT automation platforms via Modbus TCP or SNMP.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference). Two thermal image sensors per SensorGateway are supported.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Can detect IR heat from up to approximately 30m/90ft.
- Field Of View (FOV): 50° horizontal – 63.5° vertical.
- Reading in Celcius or Fahrenheit
- Elevated Skin Temperature Monitoring redesigned for our Covid-19 emergency response
- Available in 3 versions;
- Small – thermal image size 768 temperature measurement points (32×24 pixels)
- Medium – thermal image size 4800 temperature measurement points (80×60 pixels)
- Large – thermal image size 9600 temperature measurement points (160×120 pixels)
- No PC or Software Required
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)