SERVERSCHECK Industrial Water Leak Location Sensor
This SERVERSCHECK Industrial Water Leak Location Sensor is an industrial-grade solution, ideal for detecting leaks and pinpoint the location along the cable, suitable in large areas such as data centers, commercial buildings, warehouses, server rooms, gas tanks, UPS, outdoor cabinets, power rooms, and any other critical facility or infrastructure. The sensor detects leaks along its cable with an accuracy of up to 15cm (6 inches) and can detect multiple leaks at the same time, with the location for up to 2 sequential leaks. Once the sensing cable detects the water leak, the location of the leak is then passed to the SensorGateway. This will then trigger an alert either through email, SMS, voice or an SNMP or Modbus compatible software of your choice.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Detects leaks along its cable with an accuracy of up to 15cm (6 inch)
- Detects multiple leaks at the same time, with location for up to 2 sequential leaks
- Triggers an alert when water touches cable
- 5m/17ft reusable water sensitive cable
- Cables are mechanically strong and resistant to corrosion and abrasion
- IP68 housing: just put it anywhere under your raised floor and let it monitor for you
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)