Industrial Surface Temperature Sensor
This Industrial Surface Temperature Sensor is designed to be attached to a cable or pipe and monitor its temperature.
Power Cable Temperature Monitoring – Detect thermal changes on your power cables with this surface temperature sensor. Using zip ties, the sensor is attached to the power cable and immediately starts monitoring the temperature of the power cable. No configuration required; just plug and play.
Monitor the temperature of pipes – Using zip ties or hose clamps the sensor can be attached to pipes to monitor the temperature of the surface of the pipes. It can monitor the temperature of pipes in a wide range from -55°C to +125°C with a ±0.5°C accuracy in the range -10°C to +85°C
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Measures surface temperatures from -55°C to +125°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C with a ±0.5°C accuracy in the range -10°C to +85°C.
- Plastic enclosure for safety
- Attached to cable via zip tie or hose clamp
- 2m/6ft sensor cable to sensor enclosure
- Compact plug & play sensor
- No PC or software required.
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)