Industrial Infrared Spot Sensor
Industrial digital SNMP & Modbus TCP sensor designed for contactless temperature monitoring inside enclosures. Optional daisy chain version can have up to 20 sensors per base unit.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Can detect IR heat from up to approximately 30m/90ft.
- Field Of View (FOV): 90°
- Reading in Celcius or Fahrenheit
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°C from 0°C to +65°C / 32°F to 149°F
- Single zone contactless temperature sensor
- Reports average temperature from objects within its FoV
- Daisy Chain option available.
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)