Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Sensor
This Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Sensor measures the CO2 levels and volatile organic compounds in the air surrounding the sensor. Those measurements enable you to monitor the air quality inside your buildings, data centers, server rooms, healthcare facilities, and other critical facilities.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Measures CO2 levels in ppm equivalents
- CO2 ppm range of 450 to 2000 ppm (parts per million)
- Measure TVOC in ppb equivalents
- TVOC range of 125 to 600 ppb (parts per billion)
- Operating temperature range of 0°C to +50°C
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)