Digital Sound & Noise Level (dbA) Sensor
This Digital Sound and Noise Level (dBA) Sensor is designed for monitoring sound and noise levels in dBA. The sensor measures the noise level in decibels (A weighted). The sound probe of the sensor can be wall-mounted or protrude through a ceiling.
This connects to a base unit (SensorGateway) using a standard network cable. The network cable transmits data and power between the base unit and the sensor. The maximum distance between a sensor and the base unit is 100m/330ft using a CAT6/7 cable (subject to cable quality and interference).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Monitor noise levels as per Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements
- Monitor HCAHPS noise level compliancy
- Sensor accuracy ±0.5 dBA @ 23°C
- Noise sensing range from 25db to 130db
- Sound (db) resolution: 1db precision
- Alerts via SNMP Traps, email, SMS or voice calls.
- Plugs into the base unit (BASE-WIRED)
- Powered by the base unit (BASE-WIRED)