Eggplant Dai Digital Automation Intelligence for Testing
Expand your automation beyond test execution with continuous intelligent AI-assisted test automation.
Digital Automation Intelligence is a modern AI-assisted approach to test automation that helps you create products that delight users, deliver at DevOps speed, test the full customer experience, test ANY technology, and predict the quantified impact of new product versions on the user before release.
A modern AI-assisted approach to test automation that helps you create products that delight users, deliver at DevOps speed, test the full customer experience, test ANY technology, and predict the quantified impact of new product versions on the user before release.
- Intelligent Test Automation – Eggplant uses scriptless models, AI, and analytics to expand automation beyond test execution across the full testing process. From test-case generation and test optimisation to results analytics.
- Future Proof your Testing – Combine automated exploratory testing and fixed regression packs to dramatically simplify testing scenarios and present testing data in business terms
- Empower domain experts to become automation engineers – Support digital transformation initiatives via a low-code/no-code platform that can be utilized by domain experts, business analysts and full stack developers
- Access enterprise scale testing capabilities via a single user interface – Author, schedule, executed an analyse test results via a single, intuitive UI. Easily scale execution and identify root causes of failures.
- Test any technology at every layer in any way – Eggplant can test any device, any OS, any browser, and any technology. It can also test at any layer from the UI, to APIs, to the database. This is why Eggplant is used for everything from cross-platform mobile banking to the Orion space craft’s digital cockpit.
- Optimize the Customer Experience – Test real user journeys by continuously tracking actual user movements through your website or application. Apply this intelligence to your most important journeys and relate real user behavior to desired business outcomes.
- Reduce the attack surface with static data masking