IoA – IoT for Antennas
3Z IoA – IoT Antenna Alignment Monitoring Sensor
Get notified whenever any of the antennas you are monitoring get misaligned!
Each antenna can be individually identified on a tower or throughout the entire network. Via our robust remote monitoring software, a network operator has the ability to set thresholds for changes in azimuth, tilt and roll. When these thresholds are exceeded, an alarm will be generated and the operator will be notified immediately. If an undesired change occurs, an operator can act quickly to restore communications to optimal performance.
Real-Time Antenna Alignment Monitoring
IoA offers real-time antenna alignment monitoring on all wireless network antenna arrays. Data captured with IoA’s patented monitoring technology is made available over the cloud, allowing operators to remotely view the history of all physical antenna alignment changes.
Key Features and Benefits
- 3D Motion Sensor – Azimuth Tilt Roll
- Cloud Enabled – LTE CAT- M1/ NB-IoT FCC, IC & CE compliant
- E-paper display – Last Alignment Status Connection Status Alerts
- Technical Support – IoA comes with lifetime support, including training, software and field support.
- 5+ year battery life*
- IP67 rated
- Alarm capable
- Weather-resistant adhesive
- No maintenance required
- Cloud data storage
- Easy and Quick to Set Up
*Note: Depending on reporting frequency.