Bullet™ L1 L2 Antenna
Antenna Alignment Sensor
GPS Antenna for Rugged Environments
Trimble’s Bullet™ DB GPS L1 L2 antenna is designed to provide a cost-effective L1 L2 antenna. Dual-frequency set-ups will benefit from increased signal availability, L1/L2 redundancy, and elimination of atmospheric effects using dual frequencies techniques.
The weatherproof housing is designed to withstand continuous exposure to shock, excessive vibration, extreme temperatures, water, and sunlight. For added reliability, the antenna cable can be threaded through a pole mount to keep it safe from environmental damage.
Key Features and Benefits
- Dual Frequency – GPS L1 and L2 bands
- Filtering for RF Jamming environments
- Extended temperature range (-40°C / +85°C)
- Weatherproof housing
- High gain (35±3dB)
- Available in 3.3v (TNC) or 5v (TNC or F)
- RoHS-Compliant (Pb-free)
- Well suited for critical infrastructure sectors
- Proven extra rugged and reliable for long deployments
- Designed to withstand exposure to shock, vibration, extreme temperatures, rain, snow, and sunlight