Surge Protective Devices (SPD)
Raycap’s Strikesorb 80 industrial surge suppression offers unparalleled lightning protection, protecting mission-critical applications from damage caused by lightning surges and other overvoltage events. Even in the most lightning prone environments, Strikesorb 80 lightning surge protectors are capable of absorbing and dissipating the extreme energy of lightning strikes without degradation to the module.
The unique patented design of theStrikesorb® provides uninterrupted protection from damage caused by electrical surges or direct lightning strikes. Strikesorb’s maintenance free design absorbs and dissipates the excess energy of successive surges without performance deterioration, successfully preventing electrical surges or lightning strikes from damaging mission-critical equipment in telecommunications, power generation, defense, transportation and other industrial applications.
Strikesorb 80 industrial surge suppression offers unparalleled lightning protection, protecting mission-critical applications from damage caused by lightning surges and other overvoltage events.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Voltages: 120V, 240V, 277V, 480V
- High short circuit current rating
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won’t burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer’s electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.