Surge Protective Devices (SPD)
Raycap’s Strikesorb 40 surge protective devices (SPD) protect a large variety of applications from lightning surges and overvoltage events. They are designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of repetitive lightning strikes and power surges without performance deterioration. The industrial surge protection safeguards sensitive equipment from damaging lightning strikes in photovoltaic systems, wind turbines and other mission-critical power applications where industrial lightning protection is needed.
The innovative Strikesorb technology has been engineered and tested for use in AC and DC power applications. Strikesorb’s unique surge protection qualities meet global safety standards. Where ever deployed, Strikesorb will significantly improve the availability of the equipment it protects.
Strikesorb 40 Surge Protective Devices protect mission-critical applications from lightning surges and overvoltage events.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Nominal Operating Voltages: 60V, 120V, 240V, 277V, 400V, 480V, 600V, 1000V
- High short circuit current rating
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won’t burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer’s electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.