Strikesorb 30 surge protective devices (SPD) protect a large variety of applications from successive overvoltage events. They are designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of successive power surges without performance deterioration.
The Strikesorb 30 surge protective device has been upgraded to a Class I surge protective device, in addition to already having a Class II rating per IEC 61643-11. This enhancement offers systems designers the additional flexibility to install the Strikesorb 30, with its compact footprint, in locations with both direct or indirect lightning current conditions. The module also has UL Type 2 Component Assembly certification, and improved VPR levels. Strikesorb’s unique surge protection qualities meet global safety standards.
The innovative Strikesorb technology has been engineered and tested for use in AC and DC power applications. Where ever deployed, Strikesorb will significantly improve the availability of the equipment it protects.
Strikesorb 30 Surge Protective Devices protect mission-critical applications from successive overvoltage events.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Voltages: 120V, 240V, 277V, 480V
- High short circuit current rating
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won’t burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer’s electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.