Weather Resistant Hazardous Area Telephones
Guardian’s WRT-20-HD Weather Resistant Hazardous Area Telephones are designed for use in Class I, Division 2, and Class II Division 1 & 2 hazardous areas where the atmosphere may be hazardous due to the presence of gases, dust, or fibers.
Renowned for safety and durability, from the phone’s electronics to their sturdy enclosure constructed of engineering polymer.
WRT-20-HD models are built for demanding applications where reliability is essential.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Encapsulated circuity impervious to water particles
- Nylon hinge to prevent jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Spring-loaded door for automatic closure
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty industrial handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environment
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from -40˚ to +140˚F (-40˚ to +60˚C)
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Compact durable enclosure with mounting plate for easy mounting
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for high visibility. Optional grey enclosure and other custom color options available
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant
- Tone or pulse dialing for universal configuration
- Easily connected to any single line analog CO or PABX telephone line
- Powder coated, corrosion protected steel faceplate
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up