OGP-20 Outdoor Help Point
Guardian Telecom’s OGP (On-Guard Protector) RANGE of Heavy-Duty Emergency Industrial Outdoor Help Point Wall Mount, combined with Guardian’s HDE Series of Analog and VoIP Help Point hands-free devices are intended for use in public areas where direct / emergency assistance or hands-free communication is required.
The OGP Outdoor Help Point Wall Mount is designed to provide reliable communications in environments subject to vandalism, moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
Features and Benefits:
- Housing is constructed of 316 Stainless steel with #4 Brushed finish
- Keyhole mounting for easy hang install with swing open gasketed door for ease of access for installation and maintenance
- 2 Locking Latches secure the swing open front section
- Fully Gasketed for weather protection
- 4 Gland entry knockouts support both ½” or ¾” Conduit
- Integrated DIN mounting system to allow for 3rd party equipment (ie: media converters, switches … )
- Fully ADA Compliant – Extends from Wall less than 4inches or 100mm
- Beacon will operate on both POE++ or 24VDC supply
- Large bright beacon – 180° viewable. Operational modes are user selectable
- Large visible signage on 2 sides. Content user definable
- Panel area supports Guardian’s HDE Series of Analog and VoIP Help Point hands-free