HDE-30-V Emergency Telephones
Guardian’s new and updated SIP-enabled HDE-30-V Heavy Duty Emergency telephones are intended for use in public areas where direct assistance or hands-free communication is required; they provide a hands free, two-way link to assistance. A call may be initiated from the telephone or from the monitoring station. The telephone may be programmed to autodial one telephone number. With an optional external signaling alarm such as a Scream Alert, an HDE-30-V Emergency & Help Point VoIP telephone is an effective tool to alert emergency personnel of an urgent situation. These telephones also provide the capability of monitoring the status of each unit from a remote location informing personnel of a malfunction via event configurations.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports CISCO SRST & Mitel Resiliency (User selectable)
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with SIP RFC 3261 compliant IP-PBX and Cloud based servers
- Auxiliary Relay to control external devices with multiple control modes
- Network web management interface
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web-based configuration screens
- Web Interface provides full configuration over device. Some key features include:
- – Microphone default level settings
– LED activation control, (User selectable), (2 – LEDs)
– Relay activation management.
– Call timers
– Event Management – Real Time Monitoring.
– Product Updates.
– Product Automated configuration
- HDE-V models with an “Emergency” & “Push To Call” push buttons
- Control Relay
- Night ringer mode
- 316 Stainless Steel – 16 Gauge with #4 Brushed Finish, corrosion resistant enclosures
- ADA (American Disability Act) compliant label
- Speaker – hands free operation
- Operating temp: -40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Adaptive Echo Cancelling – Self learning echo reduction system