ALLNET ALL95100 TP Cat 6/PoE Surge Arrester
ALLNET’s ALL95100 TP Cat 6/PoE Surge Arrester provides a cost-effective and reliable protection against damage to sensitive equipment. Housed in a compact body the ALLNET surge protection is simply inserted between the network cable or xDSL/ISDN connection and the equipment to be protected. Without configuration the device is immediately protected from power surges. Along with a regular surge protector and bonding can be for example the infrastructure in safety-relevant areas permanently protected.
Not only indoors, but also particularly like the outside, the ALL95100 is used effectively in conjunction with PoE enabled IP Cameras and wireless access points.
Key Features and Benefits
- Plug and Play installation
- Reliable surge protection for all devices with a network connection: Switches, Router, Firewall, xDSL Modem, ISDN, NoteBook, PC/Server, Television, Multimedia Devices
- Arrest capacity: 10kA (8/20µs), 100A (10/1000µs)
- Ignition voltage: 90VDC ±20% (Pair to Earth)
<450V (at 100V/µs)
<600V (at 1kV/µs)
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use