Managed Hardened Gigabit Ethernet Switch
(8) 10/100/1000Base-TX Ports + (4) 100/1000Base-X SFP Ports
The SISGM1040-184D-LRT is a managed Gigabit switch suitable for connecting remote devices in hazardous environments. The (4) dual speed SFP ports provide the ultimate flexibility by allowing SFP fiber connections at 100Mb or Gigabit speeds at a variety of communication distances. The ports can also be used in a redundant ring for maximum network reliability. This switch has redundant input power connections and a fault alarm relay to ensure safe reliable operation in temperatures between -40°C and +75° C.
- Ethernet isolation: 1500 VRMS / 1 minute
- Redundant ring V2; single & multiple rings supported, link loss recovery < 20ms
- Port Security: IP and MAC-based, IEEE 802.1x
- IEEE 802.1p Class of Service,Per port provides 8 priority queues, port-based shaping, scheduling schemes: SPQ, WRR, SPQ + WRR
- Login Security IEEE 802.1X/RADIUS/TACACS+