ALLNET ALL048605PD 4-Port PoE Gigabit Switch
with PoE input
The ALLNET ALL048605PD switch can be powered by an external power supply or PoE with the required energy as well. In addition, the switch is also able, to supply up to four PoE enabled devices over the network cable simultaneously with data and power! Cable length max. is 100 meters in both directions. This allows for a distance up to 200 meters, thus guaranteeing maximum flexibility in the supply of the devices. This allows an outstanding flexibility in the choice of installation of your IP cameras or wireless access points as well.
The power supply of this device can be done by three different ways:
- PD port via another PoE device or Injector (max. 90W).
- Variable DC power input, with up to 90W (10s) and 60W output with permanent 12V input.
- Fixed DC input with 56V and up to 500W.
Key Features and Benefits
- 5 Port Gigabit Switch with 1 PD port and 4 PoE ports
- PD port gets powered by another PoE device via LT PoE or IEEE802.3af
- Each of the 4 PoE ports delivers max. 90 watt (depending on power )
- Non-blocking & non-head-of-line blocking, full wire speed forwarding
- Temperature control and protection of board and voltage transformer
- variable voltage input 12~48V/120W – the 4 PSE ports deliver max
- 115 watt in total or max. 30 watt per port, or
- 56V/500W via external power supply