Dualcomm ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP, tap both copper & fiber Ethernet links
$1,249.00 incl GST
Dualcomm patent-pending ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP is an amazing invention that will surely be loved by many IT professionals who need a “One Size Fits All” Network TAP to capture data traffic of either copper or fiber link at data rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s. This is made possible by Dualcomm’s patent-pending XGigabit Sniffer Technique and that the two inline network ports and two monitor ports of ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP are implemented as SFP+/SFP slots, each of which can accept a copper or fiber SFP/SFP+ transceiver module.
Each of the two monitor ports outputs a copy of inline data traffic in one direction so that ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP will not drop any packets no matter how busy data traffic is.
ETAP-XG doesn’t introduce any packet delay, it can be used in a real-time industrial network.
When ETAP-XG is used as an optical TAP, there is no need to specify the optical split ratio as is usually required by many optical TAPs on the market. Also, the two monitor ports can be configured as two copper RJ45 ports.
The ETAP-XG is designed to operate under an extended temperature range from -25°C to 85°C for various industrial environments.
SFP+/SFP modules are also available that are qualified to work with ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP.
Dualcomm’s ETAP-XG 10G Network TAP captures data traffic of either copper or fiber link at data rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s. Can be used in real-time industrial network and will not drop any packets no matter how busy data traffic is.
Key Features and Benefits:
- First of its kind on the market, an “One Size Fits All” Network TAP that is capable of tapping both copper & fiber Ethernet links from 100Mb/s up to 10Gb/s.
- Two inline network ports and two monitor ports are SFP+/SFP slots that support both fiber and copper SFP+/SFP transceiver modules with Ethernet data rates from 100Mb/s to 10Gb/s.
- Eliminate the optical split ratio issue when it is used as an optical TAP
- Zero packet delay
- Industrial operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C
- Built-in a small metal case of a cigarette pack size.
- Patent pending.
DCP-1004 / DCP-1004LRead more
PCIe 10/100/1000Base-T Network Tap Card
ETAP-1105 Network Regeneration Tap with 3 monitor ports, 10/100Base-T$610.00 incl GST Add to cart
USB Powered Network Tap ETAP-2003, 10/100/1000Base-T
$499.45incl GST Add to cart
Cleaning Tool 1.25mm Fiber Optic Connector Refill
$213.40incl GST Add to cart