Dualcomm DBPS-4005 Network Bypass Switch, 10/100/1000Base-T GbE
$2,032.55 incl GST
Dualcomm’s DBPS-4005 Network Bypass Switch is a low-cost Ethernet bypass switch for use with a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet link. This network bypass switch is typically deployed together with a network security appliance such as an intrusion detection system (IDS) or an Intrusion prevention system (IPS).
When DBPS-4005 loses power, the two network ports will fail over automatically to maintain link connectivity. The DBPS-4005 also detects the link status between the attached appliances. It will bypass the attached appliance if the link status is found to be invalid. As a result, the DBPS-4005 can be used as an Ethernet Bypass Switch in a critical link path.
The DBPS-4005 Network Bypass Switch includes a monitor port for capturing full-duplex inline traffic. As a result, it can also function as a network TAP.
When a link on one of the DBPS-4005’s network ports fails, the link on the other network port fails automatically. This feature is typically desirable or required for high availability deployments to reduce activation time.
Dualcomm’s DBPS-4005 Network Bypass Switch is a low-cost Ethernet bypass switch for use with a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet link. Includes a monitor port for capturing full-duplex inline traffic.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Bypass Switch
- Automatically bypass the attached appliance upon detection of power outage or invalid link status between the attached appliance
- Include a Tap port for monitoring full-duplex inline traffic
- Compatible with PoE. PoE pass-through between two inline ports
- Support Link Fault Pass-Through