Get the job done quickly by learning how to use the ONX-580! Check out our training modules
OneExpert DSL Modular Field Test Platform for G.fast, xDSL, Copper, FTTH and Wi-Fi
Accelerate Gigabit Broadband deployment!
Consistently achieve high-performance results when deploying fast broadband service to the home. The OneExpert DSL (ONX-580 Family) helps field technicians fix problems—the first time. A multitouch, user-friendly interface and OneCheck™ automated tests ease complex tasks with clear pass/fail results. And, its future-proof modules ensure years of use supporting access and home networks. Its easy-to-use SmartGain™ TDR ensures every technician can locate copper faults and prove true customer experience with standardized TrueSpeed test (RFC-6349). The modular platform scales to fit both outside plant and in-home use cases at the right price point with three models: the service-focused ONX-580A, the standard ONX-580 with copper and service testing, and the new ONX-580P for advanced copper and service test. All models can support FTTH and Wi-Fi testing.
Key Benefits & Features
- Test G.fast and ADSL2+/VDSL2 including bonded and vectored pairs, copper, POTS, and coax/HPNA
- Multi-touch, friendly user interface leverages user experience from smartphones and tablets
- OneCheck automates field tests and simplifies Copper and DSL results to consistently close jobs correctly
- Multiple options for one button speed testing including Ookla and TrueSpeed™
- Three ways to test throughput (Ookla, SpeedCheck and Broadcom Speedtest)
- One-button OneCheck TDR auto identifies fault types and locations right away
- Prove the true customer experience with a standardized TrueSpeed™ test (RFC-6349)
- G.fast, VDSL (vectoring and bonding), and ADSL networks
- Copper, TDR, spectral tests
- Fiber, Wi-Fi, coax, and wiring test and installation
- Web, video, VoIP, TrueSpeed verification and troubleshooting