SmartPocket V2 OMK-35V2/-36V2/-38V2 Optical Test Kits
The SmartPocket OMK-35V2 is an SM kit with an OLS-35V2 and an OLP-35V2 for Telecom applications while OMK-38V2 is a high-power SM kit with an OLS-35V2 and an OLP-38V2 for CATV and amplified DWDM applications up to +26 dBm. The OMK-36V2 is a quad SM/MM kit with an OLS-36V2 and an OLP-35V2 for Enterprise LAN/WAN applications.
- Ready when you need it – ultra-high reliability and high availability
– Dependable, German design
– Designed with outdoor environment in mind
– Low power consumption for extended continuous use
– Instant On – no boot time
- Easy to use
– High-Visibility backlit graphical display with context-sensitive softkey
– No setup ‘OptiChek’ measurement mode
– Fast Auto-λ, Multi-λ mode (~ 1 sec)
– Clear pass/fail information
– Automatic upload of results via VIAVI Mobile Tech application
- Broadband power meter with Dual SM or Quad SM/MM sources
- Fiber Tracing – detecting optical light source tone(s)
- Storage for > 1000 test results and PC download capability
- Bluetooth low energy connectivity to the VIAVI Mobile Tech App
- 3-year warranty and recalibration period
- Measuring optical power levels and link insertion loss for both SM and MM networks
- Network Build and Maintenance for:
– Access and Metro (LAN/WAN)
– FTTx (e.g. Home/Antenna)
- Standard and high-power level tests for use in telecom, CATV, and military applications build
All Optical Test Kits include accessories: soft case, neck-straps, bag, dry AA batteries, universal AC power adapter, quick start guide, switchable optical adapter FC.
The VIAVI SmartPocket V2 Optical Test Kits (OMK-3xV2) is the new generation of pocket-sized and rugged instruments for installing and maintaining single mode (SM) and multimode (MM) fiber-optic networks. All test kits are equipped with an optical power meter and a dual or quad-wavelength optical light source dedicated to power level, insertion loss measurements, and continuity checks.
A lightweight, shock-resistant splash-proof design and an extended operating time make OMK-3xV2 test kits ideal solutions for field use. A switchable adapter system on the light source with a universal push-pull (UPP) adapter on the power meter that handles all 2.5 mm connectors (1.25mm as optional accessory) makes the OMK-3xV2 test kit ready for every connector type in the field.