Gfast DPU and CPE Gigabit Networking Solution
The Net2Edge Gfast Networking Solution offers the ability to provide Ultrafast broadband, using the existing infrastructure, in delivering these services to customers whilst minimising the service providers costs.
The Gfast DPU (Distribution Point Unit) enables highspeed connection to multiple households in a residential MDU (Multiple Dwelling Unit) and to multiple enterprises in a shared office/business environment. Comprehensive QoS parameters ensure predictable performance and VLAN functionality meets the level of security and demarcation demands of business customers. The DPU features easy set-up, extensive management capabilities and low power consumption through adaptive power management.
The Gfast DPUs and Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), with both coaxial and RJ11or twisted pair physical presentation, are available and are designed to be installed in a standard building environment with an operational temperature range of 0 to 50 Celsius. The Gfast CPE can be self-installed, which translates into faster roll-outs without the need for customer visit coordination.
The Net2Edge Gfast solution offers the ability to provide Ultrafast broadband, using existing infrastructure
Key Features and Benefits:
- Compliant with Broadband Forum (BBF interoperability standards
- Management via NetConf, web or command-line
- Full Gfast provisioning and diagnostic testing
- Rich set of networking functions, VLAN’s and QoS
- User authentication via 802.11x or Radius
- Supports multiple NTP servers for ToD synchronization
- Optional upstream features (E-OAM, link aggregation)
- User log-in with defined permission levels
- Advanced statistics
- Tracing and event logging
- Field upgradeable
- Co-exist with legacy technologies, e.g. ADSL, VDSL