Ethernet Demarcation Device
Loop Telecom’s Loop-IP7930 is an L2 Ethernet Demarcation Device at the Customer Premises to enforce the Ethernet traffic policing policies, such as rate-limiting*, QoS, and VLAN tagging functions. Advanced features for Bonding and Tapping applications are also available on IP7930.
Loop-IP7930 EDD is capable of Ethernet Demarcation, Bonding, and Tapping; it assures the service provider to have clean and well-organized traffic from customer into the network. With an optional 100/1000M-SX/LX optical uplink interface, the IP7930 EDD can be located far away from the central access device.
Supported Link OAM per IEEE 802.3ah and End-2-end OAM per ITU Y.1731 /IEEE802.1ag, the IP7930 EDD is capable of supporting Carrier-grade Ethernet Service real-time monitoring. In addition, Loop-IP7930 supports advanced functions, included Bonding and Tapping.
Key Features and Benefits
- Complies with ANSI/ETSI units
- Power: AC and DC module coexistent
- Temperature Sensor and overheat alarm
- Multiple user ports configurable by user
- DHCP Client
- Built-in Ethernet BERT Generation/Detection
- OOS (Out-of-Service) Ethernet E2E Diagnosis
- Auto-Loopback for ETH-TEST
- Supports definable Loopback Mac and ACL (Access Control List) Loopback
- Web-based management via Loop-iNET*