DNWP Connection Master is designed especially for utilities, corporations, and enterprises to last for decades. It offers high availability, service quality, and security – the ‘must’ features of a modern network. It combines the leading critical communications technologies into one device and supports a variety of existing communications means while taking you simultaneously towards the next generation networks.
You can easily manage its features and settings and provision services using all of the in-build technologies with a suitable network management system.
DNWP Connection Master provides TDM and packet based multiservice access, aggregation and transport layer optimized for utility and corporate networks.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Hybrid solution: simultaneous delivery of TDM & packet based services over SDH/PDH networks
- Trunk interfaces: STM-1/4/16 (1GE/10GE, MPLS-TP in R2.4)
- High availability/li>
- Optimized for strictly time critical, low latency applications
- A wide range of interfaces and cross-connection options
- Compatibility towards Dynanet & FMX2