Laser Source Series
Laser Source Series
Steren’s ruggedised Laser Source, with its large LCD display and user-friendly interface, easily identifies fibre loss and continuity accurately. It helps technicians evaluate the quality of fibre transmission and the performance of fibre chain. The Laser Source supports a stable laser signal on multiple wavelengths, such as 650nm, 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm and 1625nm.
With its advanced stability, this handheld, high-performance optical light source is a convenient tool for field service and laboratory project development. High stability output power and stable output wavelength makes it ideal for optical network installation, troubleshooting, maintenance and other optical fibre related systems. It can be widely operated for LAN, WAN CATV, remote optical network, etc. The Laser Source Series works with the Steren Optical Power Meter (BL-526-108) and Steren PON Power Meter series (BL-526-109) and can distinguish fibre test optical loss and connection.
This laser source series comes in different versions;
- BL-526-120-A Wavelengths (± 20nm): 1310nm, 1550nm
- BL-526-120-B Wavelengths (± 20nm): 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm
- BL-526-120-C Wavelengths (± 20nm): 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- BL-526-120-D Wavelengths (± 20nm): 1310nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
- BL-526-120-E Wavelengths (± 20nm): 650nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- BL-526-120-MM Wavelengths (± 20nm): 850nm, 1300nm
Delivering High Precision and High Performance to your Fibre Network.
- Handheld device with large LCD display and user-friendly interface
- Two to four optional wavelengths
- Continuous and modulated light output
- High stability
- 10 minutes auto shut-off function
- LED backlight on/off switch
- Battery voltage gauge indication
- Low voltage indication and auto shut-off to save energy
- Automatic test tone identification mode (with help of corresponding power meter)
|Dimensions||25 × 25 × 15 cm|