Experience taught us that you need more than just a traditional scheduling tool like Microsoft Project to effectively plan, manage and control access network deployment across thousands of sites.
Tools for this purpose are not readily available, and usually limited in functionality, difficult to use or controlled by vendors. It is for this reason that we have developed an Integrated Project Tracking system for managing Access Network Deployment projects called BuildDirector.
- manages thousands of sites
- easy to use
- centralize project data and control
- access by regional deployment teams
- secure access by different organizations
- data integrity
- data currency and effective communication
- timely and accurate reporting
- integrated risks
- issues and deficiency management
- manage incremental build activities