Keysight Technologies DSAX93204A Digital Serial Analyzer
$823,235.00 incl GST
Digital Serial Analyzer – Keysight Technologies DSAX93204AWhether you’re deploying emerging high-speed serial bus technology, validating today’s high-speed digital designs, identifying spectral content of wide-bandwidth RF signals, or analyzing transient physical phenomena, you need the truest representation of your signals under test. The Keysight Technologies DSAX93204A Digital Serial Analyzer oscilloscopes are engineered for 33 GHz true analog bandwidth that delivers. By investing in a proprietary integrated circuit process, Keysight has enabled high-frequency capability while yielding the industry’s lowest noise floor and jitter measurement floor; giving the 90000 X-Series true analog hardware performance to 33 GHz. It is ideal for directly digitizing the K and Ka band as well as validating SAS-3, FibreChannel, and other high-speed digital busses. It can even analyze 100 GbE with ease. The 90000 X-Series deliver the lowest noise and have the lowest jitter measurement floor in the industry, ensuring superior measurement accuracy.
The accompanying probing system offers browsing to 30 GHz with a full range of accessories rated to 28 GHz and the ability to upgrade bandwidth in the future. PrecisionProbe is the only tool available on an oscilloscope that allows for channel characterization and compensation.
- Industry’s most accurate 33 GHz true analog bandwidth
- 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
- Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory (50 Mpts per channel standard)
- 33 GHz of true analog bandwidth
- Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.15 mVrms at 33 GHz at 50mV/div)
- Lowest jitter measurement floor (<100 fS)
- New calibration leads to industry-leading spurious-free dynamic range
- Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
- Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
- PrecisionProbe allows you to quickly characterize any input to your oscilloscope