Handheld Spectrum Analyzer; 100 kHz to 8 GHz
Rohde & Schwarz FSH8 (1309.6000.18)
$41,610.00 incl GST
The Rohde & Schwarz FSH8 best handheld spectrum analyzer is rugged, handy, and designed for use in the field. Its low weight, simple, well-conceived operation concept, and many measurement functions make it an indispensable tool for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument for outdoor work.
The R&S®FSH4/FSH8/FSH13/FSH20 is a spectrum analyzer and – depending on the model and the options installed – a power meter, a cable and antenna tester, and a two-port vector network analyzer. It provides the three most important RF analysis functions that an RF service technician or an installation and maintenance team needs to solve daily routine measurement tasks. For example, it can be used to maintain or install transmitter systems, check cables and antennas, assessing signal quality in broadcasting, radiocommunications, and service, and measure electric field strength or simple lab applications. The R&S®FSH4/FSH8/FSH13/FSH20 can quickly perform any of these tasks, reliably and with high measurement accuracy.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.6/8/13.6/20GHz
- High sensitivity
- 20 MHz demodulation bandwidth for analyzing LTE signals
- Low measurement uncertainty
- Measurement functions for all important measurement tasks related to the startup and maintenance of transmitter systems
- Internal tracking generator and VSWR bridge with built-in DC voltage supply (bias)
- Two-port network analyzer
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
- Easy operation thanks to user configurable, automatic test sequences (wizard)