10/100/1000Base-T GbE Network Bypass Switch/Tap
$2,032.55 incl GST
The DBPS-4005 from Dualcomm is a low-cost Ethernet Bypass switch for use with a 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet link. DBPS-4005 typically deployed together with a network security appliance such as an intrusion detection system (IDS) or an Intrusion prevention system (IPS).
The two network ports will fail over automatically to maintain link connectivity when it loses power. The DBPS-4005 also detects the link status between the attached appliance, and it will automatically bypass the attached appliance if the link status is detected as invalid. As such, it can be used as an Ethernet Bypass Switch for deployment in a critical link path. It also provides a built-in monitor port for capturing full-duplex inline traffic and as such, it can also be used as a network Tap.
Key Features and Benefits:
- 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Bypass Switch
- Automatically bypass the attached appliance upon detection of power outage or invalid link status between the attached appliance
- Include a Tap port for monitoring full-duplex inline traffic
- Compatible with PoE. PoE pass-through between two inline ports
- Support Link Fault Pass-Through