Net.Storm can simulate the packet network dynamics by means of controlled packet delay, loss, error and duplication. It is fundamental to test the impact of these impairments that have such a strong impact on the Quality of Experience of devices, nodes, protocols and applications such as VoIP, IPTV, VoD, FTP, and critical data.
Features and Benefits
- Exact replication of any traffic condition (delay, jitter, loss, error, duplication, ...)
- Multiple traffic patterns (uniform, exponential, burst, random, two-state random, ...)
- Strict bandwidth control in fr/s or bit/s
- Filters based on MAC, IP, TCP, UDP, Payload...
- Wire-speed performance at full duplex rate
- Accuracy better than <1μs at FDX Gbit/s
- Roll out of IEEE 1588v2 -Packet Time Protocol
- Check critical data applications
- Tolerance of services to QoS degradation
- Assured service and SLA verification
- Identification of degraded sources
- Testing IPTV / VoIP / Multiplay developments
- Stability networking resources
- Deployment of circuit emulation services (CES) over packet-switched networks