Introducing PIM Master™ MW82119B with Site Master Capability
Anritsu introduces the first fully integrated Passive Intermodulation (PIM) and Cable and Antenna Analyzer with the accuracy and reliability needed to commission and maintain global wireless networks.
PIM Master™ MW82119B with Site Master is the world's first handheld test instrument able to fully certify both PIM and line sweep performance.
Capabilities and Functional Highlights
- Integrated solution
- Display: 8.4 in (213 mm) daylight viewable
- MIL-STD-810G drop test rated
- Padded soft case for extra protection
- Quick Name Matrix simplifies naming in the field
- Battery operated: >3.0 hour run time
- IP54 rated for dust and water spray
- Stainless steel lifting rings
- Easy-to-use, menu-driven user interface
- High Accuracy Power Meter
- GPS tag measurements
Combining the capability of the industry leading Site Master™ cable and antenna analyzer with the PIM Master™ MW82219B passive intermodulation analyzer, you no longer need to carry two separate test instruments to the cell site to certify cable and antenna system performance.